Before I had kids, I thought breastfeeding would be easy. I mean, it's natural, right? But it doesn't always work out that way. Sometimes you need a little extra support, and while these links will get you off to a good start, there's nothing like having a lactation expert help you out in person. I'm just a call away.
General breastfeeding topics
- Tuesday breastfeeding support group with Liz at the Eastham Public Library (check facebook page for more details)
- Why your baby sleeping longer might not be so good after all
- Photos of breastfeeding moms of color
- Can I overfeed my breastfed baby?
- The basics of breast massage and hand expression
- Boston Breastfeeding Coalition
- Zipmilk (to find a support group or lactation professional near you)
- What the heck is Chestfeeding?