As an International Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC), I get asked a lot of questions about breastfeeding. And the wonderful thing about asking questions is that if you are wondering something, I can pretty much guarantee that someone else is wondering it as well. So we put out the call a bit ago in our free facebook community, the Rising Tide Women Sisterhood , to see what was on everyone's mind when it came to breastfeeding.
We answered a whole spate of them in our 7th episode of our Wednesday morning Rising Tide Doula Jam on our facebook page, and I'm sharing them below so you can get the info, too!
In this one, we talk about:
- Breastfeeding with large breasts
- Breastfeeding after a surgical (cesarean) birth
- Balancing breastfeeding and solid foods
- Breastfeeding after 1 year of age
- How to know when it's time to stop breastfeeding
- Some gentle weaning strategies
- Accepting your postpartum body